California Department of Real Estate
Get your California Broker's License
Are you Looking to upgrade your real estate license?
Or maybe you're retiring soon and searching for your next career steps.
PFAR and REVEI have partnered to launch an all-new Live Broker License preparatory workshop and customized packages to prepare you for the big exam.
Why sign up?
- Customized packages whether you are getting started or just need to a refresher
- Live six-hour Preparatory Workshop
- Open Line of communication to REVEI staff with approximately 3000 prep questions and answers
- If you don't pass the state exam, take the Preparatory Workshop again at no charge
Course materials are available for purchase today by PFAR members and non-members.
Upgrade in 3 Easy Steps
Order Your Revei Broker Package
Study and Pass Revei Online Exams
Study for and Pass State Broker Exam
|Package Pricing (Includes Live Preparatory Workshop)|
Full License Package
|Preparatory Workshop Only|
|PFAR Member Price||$200|
DRE Requirements for Broker Applicants:
- Course Requirements: 8 Licensing Courses
- Experience (at least one of the following)
- 2 Years as Full-Time Salesperson
- Bachelors Degree: Major or Minor in Real Estate
- Practicing California Real Estate Law
Courses required for Broker license upgrade:
(each course comes with its own study materials)
- Real Estate Practice
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Economics
- Real Estate Appraisal
Elective Course Options
- Real Estate Principles
- Property Management
Each student is different based on experience and education. Number of courses needed ranges from 1-8. Our customizable packages can help all applicants.
All Packages include a Revei State Exam Study Materials preparation book, and 1 year enrollment to attend our live preparatory workshop events at PFAR. This is designed to help students prepare and pass the California State Broker Exam.