We publish and maintain this guide to give you clear steps to obtain your California Real Estate License. We have been in the real estate licensing business for over 40 years and stand behind our products & customer support.
If you have any questions with this process feel free to call our office and we will be happy to walk you through it.
Real Estate License Guides
- Getting a Real Estate License
- DRE State Exam License Tips
- After you get your Real Estate License
Last Updated: 7/21/2021
California DRE State Exam Study Tips
DRE State Exam Study Tips
Before the Exam:
- Know the real estate vocabulary
- Many of the questions on the state exam will require that you know
the vocabulary. Study the "Language of Real Estate" packet in your
- Memorize Questions and correct Answers only
- First, highlight the correct answers for ALL questions
- The goal is to memorize Q&A, not comprehend why the answer is
- Cut out distractions
- Make sure your study time is free of distractions so you can focus on
memorizing questions and answers.
- If you get distracted, stop studying and come back to it later
- Study often, in short periods
- Limit studying to 30 minute sessions, 2-3 times a day
- Take breaks to let your brain rest
- Study a little EVERY day, even if only for 5 minutes
- Write Q&A down
- It may help to make your own flashcards with questions and answers
- Get a good night sleep before the exam
For more information about how to get your Real Estate License, see our packages at www.revei.com.